Wednesday, December 14, 2011 at 9:27AM
Tell ya friends, tell ya wife. It's a huge blog sale! Hosted by The Fix-Its, Bien Living, and Forty Twenty Four!
If you're interested in any of the items below, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and give the item number. An invoice will be generated to the e-mail address you send from. Also, all prices INCLUDE shipping! Contact email@example.com if you have any questions too!
1. Patagonia Women's R4 Jacket. Size Large. Black. $40. This is a great, warm and fuzzy fleece jacket. It's gotten a little wear, but is still in good condition. Originally $225.
6. SOLD Coach Scarf. Black and White, $15. I have no idea where I acquired this scarf, but it's never been worn!
10. SOLD Marc by Marc Jacobs Aviator Glasses. Amber/Brown. $50. They're oversized and cute.
11. SOLD Versace Sunglasses. Black. $50. I purchased these in St. Thomas a while ago. They're super classic looking and a bit oversized. Really great basic black shades.
12. SOLD Chanel Sunglasses. Black. $50. These are more of a wrap-around style with large "Chanel" insignia on the side. You know you like the bling!
100% wool, v-neck sweater. I have this sweater in almost every color & have multiples of some, including red. I love it!
I have worn these 2 or 3 times. I am just under 6' tall and they are the perfect length with flats or a small heel. Also, the hem is such that it will be easy to tailor if you need to shorten them.
17. Angela Adams bag. $70.
It's black wool and patent leather with silver and teal trim. It's been used a hand full of times. I bought it as a present for myself when we were moving back to Seattle but then realized after we got here that wool and Seattle rain don't mix. It's a great bag and pretty much new.http://jumastudio.com/online-shopping/women/dresses/all firstname.lastname@example.org and give the item number. An invoice will be generated to the e-mail address you send from. Also, all prices INCLUDE shipping! Contact email@example.com if you have any questions too!